TWENTY-FIVE! It feels like a big birthday, partly because it’s a quarter of a century and partly because 25 is going to be a big year for me! #marriage y’all! I can’t remember the last time my bday fell on a Saturday but it is so nice! I have already went to barre3 class with my sister and now we are eating donuts & drinking lattes #balance lol. I wanted to share a little bit about me for those who are new around here so you can know a little bit more about the girl behind Little Piece of Chic! Read below for 25 things you might not now about me and styling tips to take a summer staple into the new season with ease!
To style this B&W look, I took one of my favorite summer staples: this black jumpsuit. I wanted to make it more of a fall look so I layered it over a striped tunic, added some simple black accessories and my look is officially ready for some fall weather, come on Texas! I am all about less color and more neutrals as we head into the new season and this look does just that! You can shop my entire look below via LikeToKnowit! Read on for 25 things you might not know about me!!
25 things about ME!
- I am a first grade teacher in DFW and this is my second year of teaching!
- I graduated from UNT in Denton, TX in 2015!
- I am left handed.
- I am engaged to my best friend(you might already know that but I just like saying it!)
- My birthday is the same day as One Tree Hill day(my favorite TV show ever)
- I was born in San Antonio and have lived in Texas for 25 years now(Texas Forever)
- I have one younger sister, Megan(she rocks)
- My favorite animal is a dog(golden retrievers to be exact)
- I am pretty passionate about my dislike for cats…
- You will catch with me an iced latte most days, I don’t drink hot coffee!
- I basically shop at 2 places: Old Navy & TjMaxx!
- I am Catholic!
- I have been blogging for just over 3 years now.
- My favorite movie ever is The Holiday.
- Music is my stress reliever(TSwift, acoustic, Mumford & Sons).
- I love working out, especially at Barre3 & Yoga classes.
- I was a waitress at a breakfast joint for almost 5 years during highschool/college.
- I am a Dallas Cowboys/Arkansas Razorback fan!
- I played soccer growing up until college!
- I am always wearing a watch, I feel naked without one.
- Traveling is one of my hobbies, I love seeing new places, trying new foods and experiencing life in different parts of the world.
- I am not good with change or decisions, I get pretty set in my ways.
- Teaching is my passion and blogging is my favorite hobby/way to express myself.
- I do not like reading(weird for a teacher) but I love writing and watching movies/tv shows!
- I am 25 years old?!?!? Thanks for reading!