My favorite shopping day of the year has arrived and I am sharing my favorite sales you can’t pass up! Head to my holiday chic shop for all your shopping needs to get some major deals on all of my favorites!
- Old Navy: 50% off everything
- Gap: 50% off everything
- Fossil: 25% off everything
- Riffraff: 40% off everything
- Francesca’s: 30% off everything
- Amazon: Major deals on technology today!!
Ready, set, shop in bed!
On Black Friday, I wear black. I am all about keeping it neutral and simple, especially this time of year. I am loving this layered look that is in right now so I decided to style a look featuring just that. This Gap tank dress is the perfect layering piece for any turtleneck or thin sweater to layer underneath. It is also super comfy, including pockets! I just added some black tights, suede, black booties and a tote and I was ready to shop! Read below for tips on shopping smart and where I am shopping this Black Friday/Cyber Monday…
I am all about the deals and knocking out my Christmas shopping between Black Friday, Small Business Saturday & Cyber Monday…I know, I am one of the crazy ones. I actually braved the stores last year at midnight and had the BEST time scoring deals and drinking Starbucks, of course. This time of year can be overwhelming and expensive if you don’t shop smart, so I am here to give you a few tips to stay in your budget and help you decide what is worth the lines and what can wait til Cyber Monday.
1. Remember what this time of year really is all about, spend it with those you love and let the gift giving come second.
2. If you are braving the stores on Black Friday, first wear comfy shoes and second, get you some coffee.
3. Decide what is worth the lines and what you can hold off on until the comfort of your own bed on Cyber Monday. For me, I usually focus on clothes when going out on Friday. I have a hard time ordering clothes online when I can’t try them on so I always opt for in store. I always score major deals on clothing at Gap, Old Navy & Target. You can find clothes for the whole family at these stores and they are already affordable as is.
4. Save accessories, technology and beauty products for Cyber Monday. You can easily shop these products online without having to see them or try them on and I personally think they have better sales for these items on Monday.
5. Don’t forget about Small Business Saturday. Being a blogger, I have a love for small businesses and this day is especially important to show those ma and pop stores some love. I always stop in to Riffraff when in Fayetteville. I also love supporting local craft coffee shops and other boutique and home stores.
Old Navy/Gap : 50% off everything
Target: 30% off clothing and great deals on bedding/movies/etc.
JCrew: 40% off everything